[pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.

Hi!

I read Zhang Fan's post regarding his gsoc project, I've been looking to do
something similar, a Python extension for an already existing library.
So far I've extended Chipmunk partially over a few days of prototyping, but
there's no point in having two projects doing the same thing, I'd like to
know a bit bout the plans of the physics module for PyGame. (if you're
reading this, Zhang)
I could also help out with some testing/patching for the C Python stuff.

/Peter