回复: [pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.

Hi ,

Thank you very much, I'd like to see your advices and get help from you. I also want to tell the difference between chipmunk(and Pymunk) and this project,  this one is not separated with python, all of its basic data structures are based on python data structures, which means it can be integrated in python seamlessly . Also some classes are targeted to integrate physics updating and pygame sprite rendering, which means user can write their physics games more easily.
API defines and my working progress are on my yahoo blog: http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangfanfox/blog/ , and current working code is on a branch of pygame svn: svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/branches/physics

Best wishes
Zhang Fan

Peter Gebauer <peter.gebauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Hi!

I read Zhang Fan's post regarding his gsoc project, I've been looking to do
something similar, a Python extension for an already existing library.
So far I've extended Chipmunk partially over a few days of prototyping, but
there's no point in having two projects doing the same thing, I'd like to
know a bit bout the plans of the physics module for PyGame. (if you're
reading this, Zhang)
I could also help out with some testing/patching for the C Python stuff.

/Peter

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!