[pygame] Re: 回复: [pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.

Hello!

Yes, I've been looking continously at your source codes, I saw you were
getting your Python C structs together yesterday, nice. My first advice
would be this: all types/classes must start with capital case letter. I saw
in your documentation that your prototype API used lowercase, I think we
should try sticking with the Python style guide
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/ which is sort of how PyGame looks
too, i.e CamelCase for types and function_underscore_rule for functions and
methods, hehe. Just a small thing, but it's easier to change now than later.

I'll continue to browse the source code as you commit it and as soon as I'm
able to build a physics module I'll start testing stuff in Python to see
that it behaves as expected.
If you can, try getting the Python module code ready and make dummy
functions for the entire API, raise NotImplementedError if you want for
unimplemented functions, that is PyErr_SetString(PyExc_NotImplementedError,
"this isn't implemented yet") or similar, as long as I can build and import
stuff in Python I can make a test suite.

Since I'm not a math and my C knowledge is limited I'll try to assist with
what little insight I have into the Python C API and Python as a language.

/Peter