Re: [pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.

Hi again!

I've tried compiling what you've submitted so far, it fails with many
errors. For instance, what's with the double typedef's? Are you still just
prototyping?

Also, I'm writing cmake build scripts to test your code, is anybody else
interrested in this or should I use whatever PyGame is using? What is the
preferred way of building?

/Peter