Re: [pygame] PCR & other notes

Thanks for the links.

Regarding licensing: I haven't responded yet because I wanted to think
on it longer, but I lean towards public doman as well, in which case a)
no license is necessary, and b) the code can be used in gpl'ed products
just fine.  Or BSD, artisitic, and proprietary apps.

Yes, this means that if you want to preserve credit, enforce "ongoing
freeness", or prevent the military from using it, you'll have to find
some other method to distribute your code samples to the public.  Would
this discourage many of you? (Going now to check how the ASPN cookbook
is "licensed.")