Re: [pygame] PCR & other notes

And, of course, the very first file I open from the links Pete sent is:

bezier.py, donated by Robert Mark Waugh. Thanks! It's... licensed under
the MPL.  Heh.  Thanks again, for being the first to walk into our new
draconian must-be-public-domain policy.

So, we we can't publish it unless it gets re-released PD, according to
what I was just saying...  How do people feel about this?

Rene, how would you be licensing your bezier sample? :)