Re: [pygame] good python book?

Nicola Larosa <nico@tekNico.net> writes:

>> Personally, I'm astounded that I've never accidentally gone to
>> python.com before.  I think I'd remember it.
>
> What he said. I just tried it, and had exactly the same
> reaction. Anyone else in this synchronized monkey business? ;^)

That's *definitely* not who owned the python.com domain last time I
looked (a few years ago).  Which maybe means at some point it was up
for sale, and (perhaps) the PSF missed a chance to buy it.  Oh well.

Cheers,
M.

--
  The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
                                                -- W. Somerset Maugham