Re: [pygame] good python book?

Nicola Larosa <nico@tekNico.net>:

> >What? What do you mean "a frame around the Python official site"?
>
> OK, I see it's unintentional,

Indeed... I don't remember what happened here... But it's fixed now,
anyway -- I have no interest in owning a domain that simply points to
python.org :)

Now www.ppython.com should redirect to ppython.com.

> so I'll content myself with a beer next time
> we meet. ;^)

Hehe. Sure.

> If one uses the address you gave ( ppython.com ) a redirect takes the
> browser to the web site for your "Practical Python" book, and all is well.

Good.

> However, if one compulsively adds a www in front ( www.ppython.com ), this
> is what the browser gets:
[snip]
> and the result is what I described.

Right. The frame thing was from my domain handler. Why I entered
python.org I don't know. Maybe just an early test of whether things
worked -- but I've removed it now :)

> You may want to investigate how this happens, I am surely interested in
> knowing.

Yup. Explaination: My bad. Fixed now. :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland               "Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."
http://hetland.org                                   -- Indiana Jones