Re: [pygame] good python book?

Right. The frame thing was from my domain handler. Why I entered
python.org I don't know. Maybe just an early test of whether things
worked -- but I've removed it now :)
I can confirm that the address www.ppython.com now works as advertised.

Glad having been able to fruitfully annoy you. ;^)

--
"I have learned this: if you knock at the door long enough, two things
will happen. First, your knuckles toughen up, and then the door across

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net