Re: [pygame] Announce: pygame 1.8.0rc4 tar ball.

hi,

yeah, we changed clock.tick to use the non cpu chewing one.  Just
because by default we should try to save energy.

To get the old behaviour on different pygame versions, you could use
something like:

if hasattr(clock , "tick_busy_loop"):
    tick = clock.tick_busy_loop
else:
    tick = clock.tick

However, I think it's best to use less power in general :)  Or to make
it an option for game players.

cu,