Re: [pygame] py2exe problems

There's no flag - but you can register your own python error checking
function with PyOpenGL 3.x:
  from OpenGL import error
  error.ErrorChecker.registerChecker( myAlternateFunction )
either an empty function or possibly None will disable the glGetError
call. Note that depending on the card/driver most of the glGetError
slowness can have nothing to do with python, so there can be real
benefit to disabling error checking entirely. I'm not aware of a
similar feature with PyOpenGL 2.x.

However for my particular uses, I don't want to disable error checking
- I just want the cheapest error checking I can get, which is
something I like about 2.x.