Re: [pygame] vista testing...

When you say "that didn't work at all", what exactly do you mean? What
SDL prebuilts were you running with what pygame when you had a
problem?

In terms of not working - do you mean you get a python exception? seg
fault? stuff seemed to work but no sound played?

Also, while I haven't tried an older SDL with pygame 1.8. I've
successfully used the newer SDL dll's with pygame 1.7.

So if the problems you had were trying to run the SDL from 1.7 with
pygame 1.8, then maybe you can try pygame 1.7.1 with the newer SDL
dll's here:
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/prebuilt-msvcr71.zip
the result of that one test case will provide useful info on if this
is an SDL bug or not.