Re: [pygame] shadow demo

Note that the smt page is basically where the shadow demo came from.

I've been working on some refinements, and more explanations of the
code... I'll send it along in a while.  Including casting shadows with
a quad.

I still want to:
- render to texture with a higher resolution shadow map.

I've also been collecting references to a whole bunch of shadowing web
pages... there's lots of web pages out there.

cu,