Re: [pygame] Does PyGame support Ogg Vorbis "OOTB"?

There are no current plans to add features for authoring sounds (i.e.
recording or saving audio files) to pygame

However you can do that stuff in python with PyMedia:
http://pymedia.org//features.html

If you just want to convert files to ogg without using python, oggenc
and oggdrop can do it (command-line and gui respectively):
http://www.rarewares.org/ogg.php