Re: [pygame] Google Summer of Code participation

On, Thu Mar 12, 2009, Iuri wrote:

[...]
> In the wiki we have 2DVectorClass and 3DVectorClass classes. Why these
> classes are not so good? Or what I can improve on that?

They are good, but in Python, making them slower than a good and robust
C implementation.

> What other classes are good to add to pygame? Matrix, quaternion, what else?

Space transformations (eclidean, hyperbolic, etc.), Tensors, ....
The focus of that task lies on a fast and robust implementation and API,
not on tons of features. However, vectors, matrices and quaternions
already offer a very big field for further development (equotation
solvings, 2d/3d/4d transformations, agrange...).

Regards
Marcus