Re: [pygame] multi-width aalines and aacircles

Erm, sorry, meant having a width for aalines, I know aalines are already there LOL

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM, RB[0] <roebros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree - I have wanted the aalines for a while now (for my lib)...
Just wondering why this hasn't already been done, I saw some discussion on it a while back (like last year or further) about it being supported in SDL already and pygame just didn't make use of the API or something...
Is that even correct?
Circles sound interesting as well...