Re: [pygame] Inconsistency in online docs

Hi David,

The .doc files are not actually Microsoft Word documents, but a custom text based format for Pygame. The HTML is then generated with the makeref.py tool, which is part of the Pygame source. To download the source, and documents:

svn co svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/trunk

Each module's document file is found in the same directory as its source. Any patches can be sent to this mailing list.

As to why Pygame and Pixelarray are swapped, I guess the index in index.html is not updated automatically by makeref.py. The page needs to be edited by hand. I will look at it.

Lenard Lindstrom