Re: [pygame] Inconsistency in online docs

Hi Julian,

Thanks, I will use you documents as a guide. Actually I was going to format the documents for Sphinx, like with pgreloaded, but now see that *is* reStructuredText. I intended to use a modified makeref.py to do the initial translation, then go from there. The one downside in switching formats is that additional packages will be required. Right now, everything needed to generate the html is included with the Pygame source.

Lenard Lindstrom