Re: [pygame] Inconsistency in online docs

Hi,

Am 01.03.2011 18:44, schrieb Lenard Lindstrom:
Personally, I am considering translating them to reStructuredText or something.

That's exactly what I did quite a while ago: https://bitbucket.org/schlangen/pygame-docs/
The aim was to include it here: http://pygameweb.no-ip.org/docs/ (Of course there are no comments either, etc.)
I had no time (and motivation) to update and improve the rst docs, but if you like it feel free to use it as starting point.