Re: [pygame] Networking

Am 07.03.2011 15:03, schrieb Joseph Lewis:
Twisted is a little large and written in Python, although I would like to prototype in Python, the goal would be to get the code to be an integral part of Pygame and fairly small.
Twisted isn't a liitle large but *very* large. A small, useful and nicely designed Networking module is - imho - PodSixNet (to be found an pygame.org), at least it might be a good starting point.

Regards, Gregor

I will look in to that, thanks.

--

Message Sent By: Joseph LewisÂ
Public Key: [0xF8462E1593141C16]

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Joseph Lewis <joehms22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does pygame have a networking module? There doesn't seem to be anything
> about networking in the documentation or subversion.

What's wrong with twisted?

Also, you should look up Vertex, could simplify what you're proposing.

---
//Alex