Re: [pygame] Experimental, Classic Look, sphinx generated XHTML docs for Pygame 1.9.2a

Nice one!

I haven't looked at them yet... but there's two other things we need to check.

- urls
    - if the urls are different, we will need to make a map from the current urls to the new urls.
        - eg, http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/music.html#pygame.mixer.music.load
        - it would be best if they were the same urls of course, but if it's too hard then we can make a mapping.

- comments.
    - I'll need to change the code on the server which inserts the comment block (and the search google code button).
    - if there is an id like "pygame.mixer.music.load" on each block, so I can easily add in the comment blocks into the relevant place inside the html.

cya.