Re: [pygame] Experimental, Classic Look, sphinx generated XHTML docs for Pygame 1.9.2a

Hi again,

An anchor, rather than an id is probably needed for the urls anyway.
I can use that to place the comments... if that's easier than adding
an id.  eg, from the current html... <a
name="pygame.mixer.music.pause">