Re: [pygame] Experimental, Classic Look, sphinx generated XHTML docs for Pygame 1.9.2a

Hey,

I love that the menu at the top has the correct first case lettering now :)

* For the TOC... rather than

    href="#tocentry-pygame-display-list-modes"

Can we have it like the old one?
   href="display.html#pygame.display.list_modes"

* Having the id on the dt is fine for me searching the area to add the
comments, and code search buttons in :)
* Comments can show up[and be up to date] on the downloaded version of
comments.  They can be injected with javascript.  By adding something
like <script src="http://pygame.org/comments.js"/> to the bottom of
the page.