Re: [pygame] Experimental, Classic Look, sphinx generated XHTML docs for Pygame 1.9.2a

Howdy,

On 24/03/11 12:46 AM, René Dudfield wrote:
Hey,

I love that the menu at the top has the correct first case lettering now :)
That could be backported into makeref.py. It is a side effect of deriving the headings from the call prototypes.

* For the TOC... rather than

     href="#tocentry-pygame-display-list-modes"

Can we have it like the old one?
    href="display.html#pygame.display.list_modes"
Done, though it hardcodes an html dependency into the generic docutils tree.

* Having the id on the dt is fine for me searching the area to add the
comments, and code search buttons in :)
* Comments can show up[and be up to date] on the downloaded version of
comments.  They can be injected with javascript.  By adding something
like<script src="http://pygame.org/comments.js"/>  to the bottom of
the page.

Yes, I can add additional tags.

You do know that the Sphinx stuff is in branches/reStructuredText? I just added the generated html to svn.

Lenard