[pygame] any cocos2d people on the list?

I'm continuing to enjoy plugging away at my projects in pygame,
however I couldn't help but notice the activity going on with cocos2d.
The original library seems to be python-based although much more
activity is happening in the iphone world with objective-c.

I poked around the documentation a bit, and my first thought I wasn't
too excited. I like the simplicity and SDL orientation of the pygame
model whereas cocos2d seems to be doing a lot of pre-made work for me
which isn't as fun to explore with.

That said, there is a whole lot of traffic on the obj-c branch
especially, which would make it easier I am thinking to port to iphone
down the road.

Anyhow, just thought I'd see if anyone is doing any cocos2d projects?

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.