Re: [pygame] any cocos2d people on the list?

Cocos is getting popular because it was used in some hit iOS games.

I looked through an early book, for a previous version of Cocos, and was appalled. (It looked to me like they wanted you to shove all your data into a storage heap, and then pull it out by tags, which strikes me as slightly less sophisticated than FORTRAN. But that's my opinion. Other people seem to be OK with it.)

But I am told that the new version is much less appalling. I suppose I will have to flip through a new book on the new version.