Re: [pygame] Pygame Docs, Sphinx 1.1 is now out

On 23/03/12 01:03 AM, Sam Bull wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 17:12 -0700, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
On 22/03/12 02:07 PM, Sam Bull wrote:
	The only issue is that no toctree appears in Devhelp's side panel,
which is somewhat annoying. Python's documentation seems to have a
similar problem though, only showing one level deep.
You may need to edit conf.py to change the theme to "default" or something.

If I remove the ':hidden:' part from the toctree directive at the top, I
get a 1 level deep toctree in the side bar. I think you would basically
need to put all the links on the index page into a visible toctree. I
might have a go later.

Ah, yes. The custom Pygame theme generates its own table of contents at the top of the page.