RE: [pygame] Bug in FULLSCREEN+DOUBLEBUF ?

With SDL 1.2.0 and pygame 1.0 on the Win32 platform I'm experiencing a
problem with all DOUBLEBUF hardware surfaces (tested w/ geforce2 card)..
And since windowed surfaces in win32 are never hardware surfaces using SDL
it only shows up in fullscreen mode.

It seems like it's swapping the surfaces, instead of flipping a backbuffer
onto a frontbuffer... somehow or another the mouse cursor is getting drawn
to the wrong surface at the wrong time too, its like it draws the mouse
cursor to the front surface and erases it from the back (or vice versa?)..
Also, DOUBLEBUF forces a hardware display surfaces in fullscreen mode, so I
have no choice other than to not use DOUBLEBUF right now.

Anybody have any insight on how I can fix this.. if it's a SDL problem or a
pygame problem.. etc.

thanks,
bob