Re: [pygame] Progress report

> If there is any interest, I could clean it up, think of an
> intelligent API, document it and release it separately. What
> do people here think? Is it too trivial to bother with?

it could be useful, but i think its easy enough for
people to do their own sorts of things. a really nice
method for doing that is to just make your config file
a python module...

designer = 'Jerome'
name = 'Lost Valley'
description = 'Lost valley is dangerous'
tips = ['concentrate on air support',
        'search the mountaints',
        'smell the roses']

map = ['MMMMMMOMMMMMM',
       'MMHHGGRGGGMMM',
       'MMHHFHRGGOOOM']

then to "parse" the map you just do like this;

import mymap
print mymap.name, mymap.description
print 'To Beat This level...'
print mymap.tips

of course this does impose a slight security risk
using 3rd party maps, but that can also be tied down :]