Re: [pygame] Progress report

Pete,

Pete Shinners -- Jeudi 31 Mai 2001 01:57:
> > If there is any interest, I could clean it up, think of an
> > intelligent API, document it and release it separately. What
> > do people here think? Is it too trivial to bother with?
>
> it could be useful, but i think its easy enough for
> people to do their own sorts of things. a really nice
> method for doing that is to just make your config file
> a python module...

That is a _really_ neat trick. I do not think I will use it because I have
already written my parser and I like the idea of text-only files. But I will
remember that when I want to write game mods and such. :-)

Cheers,

Jérôme

--
Jérôme Loisel, étudiant et webmestre