Re: [pygame] Progress report

Hello Kevin,

Kevin Turner -- Jeudi 31 Mai 2001 00:08:
> How is it different than ConfigParser in the standard library?  Its
> config files look about the same, but I don't think it supports
> multiple variables with the same name in the same section, as you've
> done with your map rows.

After reading ConfigParser documentation, it turns out that there is less
than I originally thought. The multiple variables feature is important to me
right now, but there does not seem to be much else. :-) I thought that
ConfigParser was read-only, but it turns out that it is not.

And as Pete said, this is mostly trivial. So I guess it is not really useful
to other people. :-) Oh well.

Cheers,

Jérôme Loisel

--