Re: [pygame] something ive done...

I had to change the glVertex3fv() calls in
drawQuad() to glVertex3f() before it would compile
properly. You mean to say glVertex3fv() with 3
arguments ran properly on your system (either that
or you didn't check that the last version you
uploaded would compile properly)?

Seems to work fine under Windows without any
modification.  No sound so far right?

However, it ran very slow even if I have hardware
OpenGL acceleration. This was even after I
commented out the print debug statements.

Note: If you want to use vertex arrays to speed
things up, be aware that PyOpenGL 2.x has a bug with
glTexCoordPointer*() that to my knowledge is still
unfixed.