Re: [pygame] something ive done...

Andy Sy wrote:

>I had to change the glVertex3fv() calls in
>drawQuad() to glVertex3f() before it would compile
>properly. You mean to say glVertex3fv() with 3
>arguments ran properly on your system (either that
>or you didn't check that the last version you
>uploaded would compile properly)?
>
>Seems to work fine under Windows without any
>modification.  No sound so far right?
>
>However, it ran very slow even if I have hardware
>OpenGL acceleration. This was even after I
>commented out the print debug statements.

Ran very fast and smooth on my machine under windows (Athlon 1.2G GF2MX) .
I had to apply the glVertex3fv change to get it to run, the strange
thing is that this was no problem on Linux.
Another strange thing and there were no enemy ships on windows, maybe
It's due to something I did I my tabfixed version.

Cheers,
Fredrik