Re: [pygame] something ive done...

Am Mon, 2002-05-27 um 00.35 schrieb Andy Sy:
> I had to change the glVertex3fv() calls in
> drawQuad() to glVertex3f() before it would compile
> properly. You mean to say glVertex3fv() with 3
> arguments ran properly on your system (either that
> or you didn't check that the last version you
> uploaded would compile properly)?

it worked under linux ...
so, just changing glVertex3fv() to glVertex3f() will solve the problem?

> Seems to work fine under Windows without any
> modification.  No sound so far right?

yep, coding and graphics are enough for me, but if someone has some nice
sounds ....

> However, it ran very slow even if I have hardware
> OpenGL acceleration. This was even after I
> commented out the print debug statements.

huh .. I think Ive done some things quite un-optimized and not the best
way. I have an Athlon 750 and a Geforce 2 MX and it works quite well.

> Note: If you want to use vertex arrays to speed
> things up, be aware that PyOpenGL 2.x has a bug with
> glTexCoordPointer*() that to my knowledge is still
> unfixed.

thanx for your response.

Ciao Jan