Re: [pygame] Advice on Game Engine (OpenGL)

> I'd be interested to play with OpenGL, but the hurdles seem to be
> quite big and surely distributing applications dependent on openGL
> would be a nightmare with many users unable to run them?

It all depends on your target audience, and what your goals are.

If you want your software to be used around the world on every
computer on every operating system, sure, go ahead and write your code
to the lowest common denominator.

On the other hand, I would imagine most pygame people are like me, and
simply want to have fun writing cool hacks, nifty bits of software and
crafty algorithms. People that fall into this category are probably
not too worried that their stuff might not work on other peoples PCs.

Sw.