RE: [pygame] Slow performance in fullscreen mode

I'll give it a shot (thanks Kamilche) and come back here for more ideas if it doesn't work

Cheers
Brian

"The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended for the named address only. If you are not the named address you may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission"