Re: [pygame] [GSOC] svn and compile problem with pygame-svn

Ok, the transform problems were caused by the Mac not having MMX, so some untested code was conditionally compiled. As for the unit test errors I don't know what is happening there. Some newly added unit tests to base_test.py were ported back from the python3 trunk. That is where the Python 2.5 and 2.6 builds fail. What is happening to Python 2.4 is a mystery.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
... and it looks like Lenard has fixed it already too. Latest svn trunk compiles on osx again.

cu,