Re: [pygame] [GSOC] svn and compile problem with pygame-svn

René Dudfield wrote:
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:len-l@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Ok, the transform problems were caused by the Mac not having MMX,
    so some untested code was conditionally compiled. As for the unit
    test errors I don't know what is happening there. Some newly added
    unit tests to base_test.py were ported back from the python3
    trunk. That is where the Python 2.5 and 2.6 builds fail. What is
    happening to Python 2.4 is a mystery.

    Lenard

hi,

it looks like that test is failing because of the missing scrap module. I guess that test was disabled before. So if we put in a new scrap for osx then that test should pass.

The tests were newly added to base_test.py in the python3 branch. They found their way into the trunk with the merge. I will add a check for the scrap module.

Lenard