Re: [pygame] Layout module for Pygame surfaces

The main reason here is to make that file portable between Pygame and SDL.

2010/5/17 Thiago Chaves <shundread@xxxxxxxxx>
XML is kiinda nice for language-independent and editor-independent
file formats, just because so many languages are so unfriendly at
parsing text and happen to have a good XML library.

But, yeah, don't see much reason for XML here either.

-Thiago