[pygame] Re: Freezing Pygame projects in Windows

Hey, thanks for the reply.
I've tried slightly re-working your spec file to fit my project and freezing
with pyinstall but haven't had much luck so far :(
With console=False the executable seems to quietly exit on launch.
If I set console=True it hangs, as it did before.

Console is something I was hoping to have access to, I'm not sure if that's
a problem? I might have to cut back on some functionality if it isn't
possible.