Re: [pygame] performance issues, etc

> hi mike. here's some answers and insight for you...

Cool thanks for the help.

> on a plus note. if you use the new sprite module in pygame. it can
> automatically handle the dirty rects for you. it is also smart about
> removing the overlap between the "old" and "new" position for each sprite.

Hmm. I haven't been using the sprite module because I am using the
Debian Woody package of pygame, which is too old to include that. I
just looked at the docs for it though and it looks like it is very
nice, so... I guess I will be installing a new version of pygame now.
Thanks again