Re: [pygame] performance issues, etc

Mike Benfield wrote:

> Hmm. I haven't been using the sprite module because I am using the
> Debian Woody package of pygame, which is too old to include that. I
> just looked at the docs for it though and it looks like it is very
> nice, so... I guess I will be installing a new version of pygame now.

oh, yeah. the sprite module isn't in an official release yet. it's just
a module written in python, so if you really don't want to upgrade from
your woody installation, you could likely just use the current version
of the file for now :]

i just made an easy accessable copy of it,
http://www.pygame.org/ftp/contrib/sprite.py