From: "Richard Jones" <richardjones@optushome.com.au>
To: <pygame-users@seul.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: [pygame] Desperately trying to package LD game...

I'm having trouble even getting my game to _work_ under windows, let alone
package it up with pygame2exe.

Should pygame games work under IDLE? I ctrl-F5 and my game executes ok, but
when it exits the windows hang (other IDLE windows are ok, it's just the
game
source and the game window itself).

I ran pygame2exe (which has some variable problems - "script" should be
"project_script" and "icon_file" can't be commented out) and it seemed to
work OK, but I can't find anything it may have produced.

Please help! No-one's voted for my game yet, and I can only assume that a)
it
sucks so much they can't be bothered, or b) I have to provide a windows
executable before they do. I'm really hoping it's b) ...

    Richard