Re: [pygame] blitting from-to surface with per-pixel alpha doesn't work...

> What resources would you recommend for learning how to work with OpenGL?

One other thing that nobody ever told me, nor did I see on any
website, is that OpenGL is really really similar to Postscript in
some ways. If someone had told me that going in, I would have picked
it up faster because I monkeyed around with scratch-writing Postcript
by cribbing from the PS Blue and Red books back in the day.

Alan