Re: [pygame] ANN: pyglet 1.0beta1

Hey Alex (or other pyglet guru),
 Pyglet seems like a great package to me - I was curious about a few
things I was hoping you could answer on this list (pygame one) cause I
think they highlight what I consider to be meaningful differences
between pygame and pyglet you haven't already mentioned

questions below

On Nov 9, 2007 6:40 AM, Alex Holkner <Alex.Holkner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  * pyglet is written entirely in Python, with no external requirements
>    to run on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
>
>  * read a large number of image formats, including PNG, BMP, JPG,
>    GIF, DDS, TIF, ...

Does pyglet still require and use GDI+ for loading images on windows?
If so, does this still mean pyglet can't load a lot of image types on
win2K without the user installing an external packages for GDI+?

Does pyglet let the developer get full-screen mode in the resolution
of their choice, or are they still restricted to having full-screen
resolution be the same as the users desktop resolution?

Does the multiple window support in pyglet work well on all platforms?

thanks!