[pygame] Support for OS X Leopard?

Does anyone have pygame working under Leopard?  I tried to install it
with MacPorts, but it failed on pyobjc.  I filed a bug with macports a
week ago, but no response.  I asked the pyobjc people, and they said
that pyobjc now comes with Leopard.  So I tried manually removing the
pyobjc dependency from pygame in macports, and it tried to set up
pygame and failed with:

Hunting dependencies...
SDL     : found
FONT    : found
IMAGE   : found
MIXER   : found
SMPEG   : found
NUMERIC : found 24.2
Pygame requires PyObjC version 1.1 or above.

Warning: the following items did not execute (for py-game):
org.macports.activate org.macports.configure org.macports.build
org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

~ Nathan