Re: [pygame] sprite groups and tilesheets

I managed to get my 3 layers (bg, player, fg) rendered with
LayeredDirty sprite groups. They all draw correctly and even in the
right order. The problem I'm having now is getting the map to scroll
without blitting manually. What must I do exactly to get scrolling to
work? Basically what I want to do is redraw the player only when it's
moving, and redraw the bg and fg only when it's scrolling. I included a
gzipped tar of my project if anyone can give me some pointers.