Re: [pygame] Update PyGame website?

Now if the code were on github, we could use the site website feature,
which can be updated by commiting to a specific branch. Then someone
could just run the sphinx build and commit and it would be updated.
This could even be automated with hooks so it happens automatically
when devs make commits.

--
Ryan Hope, M.S.
CogWorks Lab