Re: [pygame] Mac Newbie - Help!

Just to confirm that I'm not dead...  I've been really really REALLY busy lately with other stuff, and haven't had a chance to update pygame at all, besides the fact that I didn't have access to a G4 anymore.

Anyways, I have one at home now, and can resume work with it.. provided I can find my codewarrior cds or do something slightly unethical in lieu of that

But I've been on a business trip for the past 2 weeks or so, and I'm not even back yet (in chicago at the moment).  I'll give a post when I get home, situtated, and acquire the proper resources to update the stuff.

If I end up having the kinda free time I'm hoping to have, I'll see about writing in some cross-platform truetype support, hacking around threadless/notimer issues if possible, and taking care to compile both carbonized and non-carbonized versions of the library.  Perhaps I'll even get a copy of OS X.1 and come up with a distribution for that.  As it is, the binaries I've made available are "the first build that did some of what they were supposed to do, and not really anything more".

-bob