Re: framework proposal - was Re: [pygame] Re: Distribution of Work

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Paul Boehm wrote:
> i have absolutly no clue how to use opengl, and i'm using a small
> python module written by someone i am no longer am in contact with,
> that can load images as opengl textures, and display them on request.
> It is without license however, so i cannot distribute it.

What kind of module is it? Maybe its mine. :)

I made a pyopengl 2D helper module a year ago or so, and have been meaning
to make a second, better version "any time now". It's just that recently
my payjob has been pretty much sucking the programming energy out of me.

But if the framework project you proposed kicks off, I'd be interested to
participate.

--
Sami Hangaslammi